- Complete the online request form.
- Add your files: (limit up to 8 MB)
- If your files are more than 1, make an archive (.zip, .rar, .7z) and attach it.
- If your files are too large to attach, use sites like dox.bg , pcloud.com , wetransfer.com or any other then copy the link and add it.
- Our employee will contact you by e-mail or phone to specify the details.
Print file requirements:
- File types: PDF, TIFF, AI, CDR and more...
- All texts should be in curves.
- Color profile: CMYK, Coated GRACol 2006 (ISO-12647-2:2004)
- Cutting margins for straight knife cutting: 2mm on each side (example: trimmed size 90x50mm, size before cutting 94x54mm)
- Cut by Contour: Vector contour to cut a new "Layer" named "CUT"
- Clear toner: Spot Color on overprint placed in a new "Layer" named "Clear"