Terms and conditions
I. GENERAL TERMS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions according to which the MERCHANT provides services to its users/customers through the website www.zoom-bg.com. These terms are binding on all users. By ticking the I have read and agree to the General Terms and Conditions of the site, the user/client agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user/client for the purpose of reproducing his/her statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions as well as of the order placed is carried out through the log files stored on the www.zoom-bg.com server, storage of the IP address of the user/customer as well as any other information.
3. The products found on the www.zoom-bg.com website do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. The contract language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs including VAT.
5. www.zoom-bg.com is owned by FLAT OOD (shortly called Merchant), ID: 102670502, with registration address: Burgas, St. Stambolov Blvd. 15, address of commercial activity: Sofia, 6 Nikola Y. Vaptsarov Blvd
6. The user/customer bears the entire risk of damage/loss of the goods during delivery. Immediately after handing over the goods to the courier, the MERCHANT is released from the risk, which is transferred to the user/customer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay in case the delay is due to courier or other supplier.
7. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user/customer or a person authorized by him. Any damages, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the MERCHANT. In the event that it is found that there is damage that occurred during the transportation of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this goods. In cases where the MERCHANT has set a specific date and time for delivery in writing, the statement is binding. If an incorrect address, contact person and/or phone number are specified when submitting the request, the MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8. When handing over the goods, the user/client or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address indicated by the customer, is considered a third party. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for handing over the goods are not provided within this deadline, the MERCHANT is released from its obligation to deliver the goods requested for purchase.
9. Orders due to their nature (advertising materials, brochures, printouts and others) are individual and the User / customer has no right of refusal.
10. The prices indicated on the site do not include packaging and transportation. For orders over BGN 100 including VAT, the transport to the city of Sofia is free. For all other settlements, as well as for orders worth less than BGN 100, the transport is at the customer's expense, according to the tariff of the Courier chosen by him. In the event that the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the user/client should pay all customs, etc. export related charges.
IV. USER/CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
11. The user/customer can choose to receive their order at the Zoom office in Sofia, 6 N.Y. Vaptsarov Blvd. or to have it delivered to the address specified in the online order.
12. The user/client has the opportunity to use the online order form and order the announced goods and services at www.zoom-bg.com
13. The user/customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
14. The user/client bears full responsibility for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions that are carried out by him or a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the MERCHANT of any case of unauthorized access using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a risk of such use.
15. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the announced method on the page www.zoom-bg.com
16. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the MERCHANT, undertakes when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, according to the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate others' property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc.;
• to comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and good manners and Internet ethics when using the services provided by www.zoom-bg.com;
• to immediately notify the MERCHANT of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not to upload, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and not to make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses"), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt or limit the normal operation of computer hardware or software or telecommunications facilities or intended to gain unauthorized access to or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the MERCHANT and all third parties for all damages suffered and lost profits, including any costs and attorneys' fees paid, incurred as a result of claims brought by and/or compensation paid to third parties in connection with Internet pages, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, placed on the server, sent, distributed, disclosed to third parties or made available through www.zoom-bg.com in violation of the law, these General Terms and Conditions, Good manners or Internet ethics;
16a. The customer undertakes to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and email address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of delivery when the same is not free and to ensure access and the possibility of receiving the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered paid.
V. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
17. Commission for personal data protection (CPDP) https://www.cpdp.bg
18. Consumer Protection Commission (KZP) https://www.kzp.bg
19. In the event of a dispute related to an online purchase, you can use the online dispute resolution (ODR) site. Authority for alternative dispute resolution within the meaning of Art. 181n, para. 4 of the Law for customers protection https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=BG
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MERCHANT
20. The MERCHANT does not have the obligation and the objective opportunity to control the way users use the services provided.
21. The MERCHANT has the right, but not the obligation, to save materials and information located on the server of www.zoom-bg.com
22. The MERCHANT has the right at any time, without notifying the User/customer, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the MERCHANT to terminate, stop or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT shall not be liable to users and third parties for damages suffered and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used , recorded or made available through www.zoom-bg.com
22a. The MERCHANT, after receiving the payment, undertakes to transfer to the user/customer the ownership of the goods requested for purchase by him, to deliver the goods requested for purchase on time, to check the technical condition of each item before it is sent (in case this is possible , without breaking the integrity of the package).
23. The MERCHANT shall not be liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the MERCHANT in connection with the use of the services by users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the MERCHANT. The company is not responsible if the information provided by the manufacturer about the product is incorrect.
24. The MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information relating to its Users/customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
25. The information under the previous article can be used by the MERCHANT, except in case of express disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The MERCHANT collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the MERCHANT will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good morals.
26. The MERCHANT is not responsible for failure to fulfill its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the MERCHANT did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including, cases of random events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the MERCHANT's control
27. The MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Internet page on the User's hard drive and allow the recovery of information about the User, identifying him and allowing the tracking of his actions, the Internet pages he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information that uses and records and others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
28. The MERCHANT guarantees its Users/customers the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the knowledge of third parties outside of the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The MERCHANT protects the personal data of the user/customer, which became known to him when filling out the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in the event that the Customer has provided incorrect data. In compliance with current legislation and the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions, the MERCHANT may use the Customer's personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes provided for in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good manners.
28a. The MERCHANT undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to third parties - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Customer, the information is requested by state authorities or officials who, according to current legislation are empowered to request and collect such information. The MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
29. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the MERCHANT, who has the right to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The MERCHANT undertakes to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions, by publishing a message about the changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to become familiar with them. In the given period, if the User does not state that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In the event that the User states within the given period that he does not agree with the changes, the MERCHANT has the right to immediately stop or terminate the provision of services to the User.
30. "Merchant" means the owner of the website www.zoom-bg.com (the company FLAT OOD) mentioned in item 5.
31. "User/client" means anyone who has loaded the website www.zoom-bg.com on their computer.
32. "Order" means the selected goods, services and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the client/user.
33. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill gaps in the contract or adapt it to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court for registration of the MERCHANT, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation.